Mobile banking app
Banking anywhere, anytime is easy with the Adelaide Bank app. It's fast, safe and secure.
How do I get started?
You need to be registered for internet banking to use the app. If you're not already registered, click here.
Where do I get the app?
You can download the Adelaide Bank app at the App Store (iOS). Compatibility: iOS 10.0 and above.
For Android users, you will be seeing some changes with new downloads. If you have previously downloaded the app before 1 November 2023, the app will remain available to you for daily use. From 1 November 2023 the mobile app will only be available to download on Android 11 OS or lower.
What can I do on the app?
- Login with a four-digit PIN or TouchID/fingerprint login
- View balances from the home screen
- Personalise how you view accounts
- View statements
- Transfer money
- Make payments
- Check transaction history
- Contact us via secure messaging
- Where can I find more information?
- Visit our FAQs page.