Switch to online statements
How to switch to online statements
- Log on to Online Banking.
- Go to Accounts
- Select Statements
- Select Statement Preferences You can change the statement preference of any account by selecting ‘Actions’ > Modify
Benefits of online statements
- Instant access to your statements through Online Banking.
- View, print or save up to 7 years of Statements (starting from April 2011).
- An email notification to let you know your most recent statement is ready for viewing.
Accessing online statements
- Log on to Online Banking
- Select ‘Accounts’
- Select ‘Statements’
- Select the required account
- Select your required date range.
Email notifications for online statements
Adelaide Bank is required under the Banking Code of Practice to ensure you are notified when your most recent statement becomes available.
(Note: The email notifications for Online Statements doesn’t alter your existing marketing preferences with us.)
Accessing statements for a closed account
Yes, provided the account supports Online Statements and has been closed within the last 2 financial years.
*Ensure we have your current email address.