Applying for a loan
We’d love to help you with your home loan needs. Here’s a snapshot of what to expect when you apply for a loan with us.
Deal with a broker, or with us direct.
Getting the help of an Adelaide Bank mortgage broker is a great way to apply for a loan with us. We can arrange for a broker to get in touch with you and they will discuss your home loan needs, paying attention to the features that not only suit you now, but will also cover your needs in the future.
We’re also here to help you if you’d like to contact us direct.
The choice is yours.
Before you apply for a loan you’ll need to provide:
- Your gross annual income
- Your income derived from any other sources
- A list of your current assets, including estimated values
- Your current liabilities, including credit limits
- The approximate value of any property offered as security
- What you can afford (our borrowing power calculator can help, or if you prefer your mortgage broker can guide you through the calculation).
You’ll also need to:
- Consider whether you’d like a fixed or variable rate
- Decide if you want to include your loan fees in the loan amount
- Think about how you’d like to access your funds
- Review your current home and contents insurance and update your cover if required.