When you’re registered for Online Banking, you also get access to ‘My Budgeting Tools’. From viewing your income and expenses by category, to setting your savings goals, this feature helps you take control of your budget and savings.
My Budgeting Tools is automatically available when you register for Online Banking. You will see it as an option on the left hand side of the page one you’ve logged into Online Banking.
My Budgeting Tools is designed to make your budgeting easier, giving you greater visibility over your personal finances. My Budgeting Tools is automatically available when you register for Online Banking. This handy tool provides a visual snapshot of your spending behaviour and collects your transactional history, so you can see where you are spending, or how you are saving, your money.
Most importantly, it automatically creates a budget for you.
My Budgeting Tools lets you:
- View your income and expenses by category
- Compare your income and expenses
- Set budget targets
- Set and personalise savings goals
- Import transactions from accounts with other institutions
- Keep track of your budget and your finances in one spot.
- How to get started
- Be sure to view Hints and Tips (at the bottom of each page of My
- Budgeting Tools) to get the most value out of this great tool.
How to get started
Be sure to view Hints and Tips (at the bottom of each page of My Budgeting Tools) to get the most value out of this great tool.