1. This website
This website (“Website") is owned and operated by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited (ABN 11 068 049 178) (“we”/“us”/”our”), on our behalf and that of our related bodies corporate, including Adelaide Bank (together the “Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group"). Our registered office is at The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo, Victoria, Australia 3550.
2. Our rights in, and restrictions on your use of, this Website
The Website Content (including trade marks and logos) is our intellectual property or that of our suppliers. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited right to access and use this Website, view the Website Content on your screen and print copies of such Website Content, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and provided that you comply fully with these Terms.
While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the Website Content is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use, we do not represent or warrant the availability, accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Website Content or that the Website and Website Content is virus-free. You further acknowledge and agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) this Website and the Website Content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis; and (b) we cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of this Website and the Website Content.
You acknowledge that:
- we may at any time modify, discontinue, temporarily suspend or permanently remove the Website or the Website Content (or any part thereof); and
- we will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
If this Website enables you to create and use an online account, you agree that such online account is subject to the terms and conditions that you agreed to in creating that account, including the applicable Disclosure Document.
3. Product and Services Information
Products and services displayed or offered on this Website contain general information about Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group products and services and can be changed by us at any time at our discretion. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between this Website and the applicable disclosure document (such as a Product Disclosure Statement), the applicable disclosure document (including Product Disclosure Statement, as the case may be) will take precedence. The information on this Website:
- is not an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation cannot legally be made, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make a solicitation;
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group products and services; and
- has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the basis of this information, you should consider (with or without the assistance of an adviser) how appropriate the information is having regard to your objectives, financial situations and needs. You must read the applicable Disclosure Documents before acquiring any product described on this website, including our Financial Services Guide (FSG) and our Credit Guide.
4. Third Party Content
Links from this Website to third party websites, or references to products, services or publications other than those of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such third party websites, products, services or publications by the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group. Any access and use you make of such third party material is entirely at your own risk.
The opinions or views that the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group makes available via third party websites or social media providers (such as videos or tweets) (each, a “Publication”) are not necessarily the opinions or views of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, and the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group makes no representation and gives no warranty as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of material contained in any Publication. The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group does not accept any responsibility to inform you of any matter that subsequently comes to their notice which may affect the accuracy, currency or completeness of the material in any of the Publications.
These Terms are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Date of Publication – November 2020
Version – 4