Resolve a complaint
We love to hear from you whether it's a compliment, suggestion or complaint. It's important for us to know what we do well and we are just as keen to hear when we have not met your expectations no matter the circumstance.
If you have a compliment, suggestion or complaint related to the products or services provided by the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, any of our staff can assist you with the feedback. They will be objective and proactive in responding to you in order to achieve fair, reasonable and timely outcomes.
We ensure that all complaints are fully documented, investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
There are many ways to provide feedback to us:
- In person - by speaking to a member of our staff
- Over the phone – by calling 1300 652 220 from within Australia or +61 3 5445 0666 from overseas
Mon to Fri 8am-8pm, Sat, Sun and public holidays 9am-4pm (CST)
- Online – by completing our Feedback form
Further help is available
If you are not satisfied with the response provided, you can refer your complaint to our dedicated Customer Feedback Team, which is accessible to all customers of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group:
- Phone – 1300 361 911 (+61 3 5485 7911)
Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm, Victorian time
- Email – email@example.com
- Post/Letter - write to Customer Feedback Team, Reply Paid 480, Bendigo VIC 3552
If you are not satisfied with the response provided by our Customer Feedback Team, you have the option of referring the matter to the Customer Advocate who will impartially assess your complaint, keep you informed of progress and provide a response:
- Phone - 1300 139 572 (+61 3 5485 7919) Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm Victorian time
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post/Letter - write to Customer Advocate, Reply Paid 480, Bendigo VIC 3552
Alternatively (or following consideration by the Customer Advocate) you may refer your complaint directly to:
If your complaint relates to how we handle your personal information you can also contact:
Refer to the links below for additional information: