How do I get started?
You need to be registered for internet banking to use the app. If you're not already registered, click here.
Where do I get the app?
You can download the Adelaide Bank app at the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
Compatibility: iOS 10.0 and above, Android 5.0 and above.
What can I do on the app?
- Login with a four-digit PIN or TouchID/fingerprint login
- View balances from the home screen
- Personalise how you view accounts
- View statements
- Transfer money
- Make payments
- Check transaction history
- Contact us via secure messaging
Where can I find more information?
Visit our FAQs page.