It is important for us to know what we do well and we are just as keen to hear when we have not met your expectations no matter the circumstance.
If you have a compliment, suggestion or complaint related to the products or services provided by the Group, any of our staff can assist you with the feedback. They will be objective and proactive in responding to you in order to achieve fair, reasonable and timely outcomes.
We will ensure that all complaints are fully documented, investigated and resolved in a timely manner as prescribed in the Australian Securities and Investments Commissions (ASIC) regulatory guide (RG165).
There are many ways to provide your feedback to us:
- In person - by speaking to a member of our staff
- Telephone – by contacting 1300 652 220 or if calling from overseas +61 3 5445 0666
Mon to Fri 8am-8pm, Sat, Sun and public holidays 9am-4pm (CST)
- Website – Feedback form
- Social Media
Further help is available
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer the matter to the Customer Advocate who will impartially assess your complaint, keep you informed of progress and provide a response.
The Customer Advocate can be contacted by:
- Telephone - 1300 139 572 (+61 3 5485 7919) Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm Victorian time
- Email - email@example.com
- Post/Letter - write to Customer Advocate, P.O. Box 480, Bendigo VIC 3552
Alternatively (or following consideration by the Customer Advocate) you may refer your complaint directly to: