Adelaide Bank announces record-breaking rate cut for SmartFix 5 year loan
14 July 2014
Adelaide Bank’s 100% offset fixed five year SmartFix home loan has had the interest rate cut to 5.34% pa, a 40 basis point reduction and the lowest it has ever been.
Announcing the new reduced interest rate, Adelaide Bank’s General Manager, Damian Percy, said: “The new interest rate of 5.34% pa on the 5 Year SmartFix loan is now at an historic low. Combined with our new fully integrated budgeting software, people who want to own their home sooner now have a compelling reason to consider SmartFix”.
“Our new budgeting tools help customers to clearly identify where additional savings on household expenditure can be made, potentially freeing up money for additional repayments or investment. Adelaide Bank consistently strives to offer the best value to customers that we possibly can and initial feedback about the new budgeting tools has been great.
“Our lowest rate ever and well regarded customer service is just another reason to consider Adelaide Bank for your next loan”, Mr Percy concluded.
5 Year SmartFix Fast Facts:
- 100% offset (fully transactional)
- Unlimited Eftpos transactions
- Free & unlimited use of Bendigo & Suncorp ATM network
- Refix at no cost at end of fixed term
- No variation fees for life of the loan
- Free rate lock for up to 90 days
- Newly upgraded Online Banking with automated budgeting tool
- Up to $20,000 extra repayments per year