Support for customers affected by bushfires and floods
Natural disasters such as bushfires and floods can have a devastating impact on people’s lives.
Where support may be needed for our customers affected by bushfires or floods, we have a dedicated team available to assist. Our Mortgage Help Centre has dedicated account managers available to help our customers experiencing financial difficulties as a result of these disasters and can be contacted on 1300 650 259.
Adelaide Bank Fire and Flood Assistance Package
We've developed a Fire and Flood Assistance Package for customers who have been affected by the fires or floods. Some of the key features of this package include:
- Owner occupied and business loan repayments deferred for 3 months and interest will not accrue
- Emergency credit card limit increases for existing customers
- Waiver of interest rate reduction for early withdrawals on term deposits prior to maturity
- No loan break costs for customers with a fixed rate who use an insurance payment to pay out their loan
- CGU or Allianz affected customers with home and contents insurance may be able to claim for emergency funds and temporary accommodation costs
We're here to help you in any way we can during this difficult time. Relief packages are assessed on a case by case basis so please call us on 1300 650 259 to find out how we can help.
Government Assistance and Useful Links
New South Wales