How do I increase my loan?
By increasing your home loan you’ll gain access to additional funds without having to establish a new loan. In most cases, this will be less costly and time consuming than refinancing your loan.
If you’re looking to increase you loan, call us to discuss your situation. Alternatively, you can complete our enquiry form and we'll call you back.
|| 1300 652 220
Monday to Friday 8am-7.30pm (CST)
Saturday 10-6pm (CST)
|| Complete our enquiry form
What information do I need?
Before requesting an increase in your loan we'll need some information about your objectives and current financial position, including:
- your current assest's, including estimated values
- your current liabilities, including credit limits
- your gross income
- the approximate value of any property offered as security
- evidence of additional insurance, depending on the reason for your increase
Things to consider
Before discussing your loan with us, your should consider:
- if you want to borrow your loan fees in the loan amount
- what can you afford - view our home loan calculators
- that you may need to pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI), depending on the Loan to Value Ratio (LVR)
- the fact that fees and charges may apply, refer to our fees & charges
Find out more about the process for increasing your home loan.