How do I apply for a new home loan?
We’re here to help you with a new loan that suits your individual situation – whether you might be looking to buy a new property, fix the rate on your loan or borrow extra money.
If you’re looking to apply for a new loan, call us to discuss your lending options. Alternatively, you can complete our enquiry form and we'll call you back.
|| 1300 652 220
Monday to Friday 8am-7.30pm (CST)
Saturday 10am-6pm (CST)
|| Complete our enquiry form
What information do I need?
Before you submit your application for a new loan we’ll need some information about your objectives and current financial position, including:
- your current assets, including estimated values
- your current liabilities, including credit limits
- your gross income
- the approximate value of any property offered as security
- your deposit and equity
Things to consider
Before discussing your new home loan with us, you should consider:
- your product options with our compare our products page
- whether your home and contents insurance is adequate
- whether you’ll need mortgage protection insurance
- that you may need to pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI), depending on the Loan to Value Ratio (LVR)
- the fact that fees and charges will apply – refer to our fees & charges
Find out more about the new home loan process.