How do I apply for a commercial loan?
We recognise the needs of our small commercial investors and business operators. We have a range of commercial loans available to assist with the purchase of commercial property, or to assist with capital expenditure, allowing your existing business to grow. We also offer the flexibility of different income methods with products to suit full documentation through to no documentation.
Like our home loan range of products, our commercial loans are available through selected mortgage brokers partnered with Adelaide Bank. These mortgage brokers, who are often specialists in commercial lending, have our full support at every step of the loan process.
Finding a broker
Finding a broker is easy. We’ve partnered with Australia’s leading aggregation firms, such as Aussie, AFG, Choice, Connective, FAST and Mortgage Choice.
When choosing your broker, we recommend you check that:
- they hold a current licence (Australian Credit Licence)
- they’re a member of an industry body (MFAA or FBA)
- they have access to our suite of products
Would you like us to introduce you to a broker?
If so, contact us and we’ll put you in touch with a broker.
|| 1300 652 220
Monday to Friday 8am-7.30pm (CST)
Saturday 10am-6pm (CST)
|| Complete our enquiry form
What information do I need?
To assist us and your mortgage broker, we’ll need some information about your objectives and current financial position. You’ll need to have established the following information:
- your current assets, including estimated values
- your current liabilities, including credit limits
- your gross income and type
- the approximate value of the commercial property and residential property (if to be also used) offered as security
- your deposit and equity
Things to consider
Before discussing your commercial loan you should consider:
- your options with our commercial product page
- your preferred repayment options
- that fees and charges will apply – refer to our fees & charges